Tagged: Vietnam Milsim
June 10, 2018 at 11:27 am #483
Where: Red Field Crossing
When: August, 24- 26, 2018
What: Operation Wylde Fyre 4
Who: 18+ Only
Team Selection: US Troops – Green Camo (No digital or multicam)
VC/NVA Troops – Black and SOLID Tan (No camo)
Field Fee: $50/ea. VC/RUS/NVA $60/ea. For US
No Hard Kit Requirements EXCEPT – NO MODERN OPTICS
Vietnam Era kits and weapons are encouraged but not required
Please add to the ambience by making an attempt
All tickets include:
– Site admission from 14:00 Hours (2pm) Friday August 24th until 14:00 Hours (2pm) Sunday August 26th
– 20+ Hours of Gameplay
– Gameplay Starts at 18:00 Friday August 24th until 24:00
– Saturday from 08:00 Hours – until 22:00 Hours
– Free field access on Sunday until 14:00
– Access to the licensed tavern
– Onsite Overnight Camping 2 nights (Fri & Saturday)
– Limited access to pre-cut wood for above ground fire-pits
– Access to hot showers
Tickets Online at http://redfieldcrossing.com/wfiv
This game will include:
– Pyrotechnic Effects
– Direct Mission Objectives
– Roleplay Aspects
– Orienteering components
RED SMOKE IS PROHIBITED for player use.
NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY
New to Airsoft? Don’t have a cool gear? Like to camp and want to check out the event?
We need LOCALS & VILLAGERS!
$25.00 General Admission is OPEN
LAST MAN STANDING (25 tickets /team ONLY)
The first 25 people who pick this option get a custom printed admission papers, a basic site map and a faceless soldier “Polaroid”
– Game Tokens will be provided upon your arrival to site
– You MUST bring your Service documents to be stamped and Polaroid image when you sign into site in order to take part in the competition.
Winners of the last man standing will have their names or call sign equivalents engraved on a plaque to be kept & displayed at our tavern for all future events.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by SgtOx.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.